In August of 1950, ground was broken for Saint Clare’s School. This parochial achievement was due to the efforts of Father Thomas G. Hagerty and the people of the parish – their patience and their sacrifice. The school was completed in 1953, classes were opened in September of that year, with the Sisters of Saint Joseph from Brentwood under Sister Grace Agatha, as Principal. The first class graduated in 1957.
In 1967, the addition of a new school wing opens under Father Dunnigan’s administration.
In September of 2013, the school opened it doors under its new name, Saint Clare Catholic Academy.